Early Lease Exit in Vaughan, ON
If you're looking to terminate your Honda lease before it reaches maturity, we at Maple Honda can fill you in on the process. Drivers located anywhere in the Vaughan, Ontario area or beyond can learn more about our early lease exit options below and contact or visit us for further details regarding our lease-end return policy.
Can I Terminate My Lease Early?
You most certainly can. In fact, not only can you terminate your lease early, you can also go the financing route and make the vehicle yours if you'd like to keep it for the long haul. An early lease exit allows you to treat yourself to a new Honda vehicle that's just joined our fleet, and if you choose to buy the existing vehicle, you can begin from home and get pre-approved for financing with our online credit form.
Are There Fees to Terminate My Lease Early with Maple Honda?
Since every lease agreement is finalized for a pre-determined time period and mileage limit, an early lease exit without purchasing the vehicle would require the consumer to cover the balance of the agreement's monthly payments, as well as any kilometre charges if you've surpassed the agreed-upon mileage limits. As with a conventional lease-end return, we'll conduct an inspection for any damage, mechanical issues, dents, and any other excess wear and tear the vehicle may have incurred, and you'll have to cover the cost of any related repairs.
An early lease exit also comes with official fees and taxes, and we'll deduct any unearned lease charges from the balance before finalizing the termination. Once you've returned your leased Honda, we may sell it and deduct the proceeds from the amount owed, and if the sales price doesn't cover the balance, the consumer will cover the remainder.
If you'd like more information or want to get started on your early lease exit, contact us at Maple Honda today.
It's near the end of your Lease... What do you do?
As your lease reaches maturity, we will be in contact with you to discuss the simple steps to complete your lease.
A vehicle inspection will be required at the end of your lease to inspect damage in these general categories:
- Mechanical problems:in the engine or other parts of the car's systems.
- Dents, dings, scratches or scrapes:on the vehicle's exterior, bumpers and wheels.
- Cracks or chips:on the windshield and windows.
- Excessive wear and tear:to the tires.
- Upholstery tears or stains: that can't be cleaned or repaired using regular products.
Once the inspection is complete, there are a few options for you to decide:
- Option 1: Return your Honda vehicle and begin a new leasing or financing contract
- Option 2: Schedule an appointment and return your Honda vehicle
- Option 3: Purchase your existing Honda vehicle for the remaining amount shown on your lease contract